Shenanigans in Blockland Shenanigans in Blockland

Well zen.

I saw this on the forums, and personally I thought it was going to be crap. But I liked it. (My sound card is not working for some reason so I couldn't here) For visuals however I'll say this: Art style was interesting, I liked how it was cartoony then switched to the in game stuff in the beginning, but after that you should have stuck with in game stuff. The cartoons weren't really blockland. Oh well. I liked it though.

Crustclock'sMissingPeggey Crustclock'sMissingPeggey

That was the best clock crew thing ever.

I've seen a bunch of shit from the clock crew (B)... but this was, and utterly foremost, da best shit ever. For clock crew that is, great job.

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8

Awesome!

Really how did you get that voice like that! You sounded just like him!!! Awesome!!!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

i didn't get his voice down. i went to his store and asked him to record the lines himself. and he agreed. he's really nice. go visit him. get a picture taken with him and a mannequin. i got one of him, me and al jolson.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Ha ha, a little mean...

Sure that wasn't exactly a light subject to make a game out of, but hey, a fun "game" if you will. Not that I'm supporting what happened, but again, not bad.

RockStar Riffs RockStar Riffs

SOOOO HARRD.. *twitch tiwtch*

WHY THE FUCK IS LEVEL TWO SO FUCKING HARD WHEREAS LEVEL ONE IS LIKE EASY AS SHIT!!! AHHHHGGGG!!!! *puff puff puff* ... alright, you win this time... but its not over.. I swear of it!!!! Oh great game by the way... keep it up! :)

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Screw the kid who called this gay...

This isn't gay. Its actually kinda fun. Especially on the Wii. Ha, as soon as I read it could be played on the Wii, I instantly got on mine and loaded it up. I don't know what its like on PC, but I should probably try it. So yeah, great game. One question though. How exactly did you get it to work on the Wii?

Menu Theme Menu Theme

Awsome!

I can't believe no one used this in thier menus yet! I wish I had an Idea to go with this i would toattly use it as my menu theme. I like it so much if I ever need music done you'll be on of the people i'll come to.

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

"I can't believe no one used this in thier menus yet!"

Well, you see, good Flash movies take time, and this song is relatively new, so it might take a while for anyone to use it.

"I like it so much if I ever need music done you'll be on of the people i'll come to."

You're being serious? Oh my God, that's the biggest compliment I've ever recieved. BTW, I'm getting a keyboard soon, so my newer music will sound much better.